- When browsing by genre, the results of the genre were simply songs. For example, if you browse to "Blues", then all blues songs appear there. Now it is possible that, after selecting a genre, you'd see all of the artists, and after selecting an artist, then all of the albums, and then all of the songs. You may enable this feature at Preferences - Browsing - Artists of genre.
- You may now configure the default action that happens when (short) touching an item of the song list. There has been always a context menu that offers the different actions on a song (like Queue and play, Append to queue, ...), but in some situations (party, ...) it might be difficult to open the context menu by long touching the item. To ease this handling I added the setting Song touch behaviour to configure the action that happens on short touching an item of the song list:
- Queue and play: Replaces the current song queue with the results of the most recent song browse or search, and then it
begins playback of the list starting at the selected song.
- Queue and play one: Replaces the current song queue with the selected song, and begins playing that song.
- Insert into queue: Inserts the selected song into the song queue after the song that is actually playing.
- Append to queue: Appends the selected song to the end of the song queue.
- Append all to queue: Appends all songs in the current song result list to the song queue.