Monday, April 25, 2016

Empty Time and Date display

Today my SoundBridge stopped showing time and date on its display. It shows only the signs ---:---.

The cause of the problem is that the SoundBridge takes its time information from the time server time.rokulabs.com which isn't responding. I don't know if this problems persists and how long the server will be down. So I decided to use another time server.

Changing the time server of the SoundBridge is an easy task. Just open the web administration page http://soundbridge and click on Configuration. Scroll down to Time Zone & Network Time and enter 0.pool.ntp.org into the input field Network Time Server:


After clicking Update Time Zone and Time Server my SoundBridge is showing the correct time and date again!

2 comments:

  1. about empty time and date display...


    I thank for your good article.

    My SoundBridge did not do a clock, too.

    I want to take your article into account.

    I want you to explain it a little in order.
    For example, I want you to explain it you connect what, and what kind of application you use with what.

    My SoundBridge is connected by the domestic LAN.
    Therefore it was no use even if I input http://soundbridge by the browser of the PC.

    Thank you for your cooperation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK!

    I was able to do it! !

    Thank you very much for your advice.

    Your article became the big hint.

    ReplyDelete

English comments only, please!