Roku SoundBridge and Pinnacle SoundBridge HomeMusic.
It works even with basic SoundBridge players without graphical display.
Instead of imitating the original infrared remote control the app has a more sophisticated approach: It utilizes the whole screen and the keyboard of the phone to let the user easily browse and search his music collection and the Radio Roku internet radio directory.
- Scan network for SoundBridge devices.
- Connect to different music servers including UPnP, DAAP, and Internet radio.
- Browse playlists, artists, composers, albums, songs, genres, and folders at music server.
- Browse favorites, genres, locations, and top stations from RokuRadio.
- Play and edit stations of your presets list.
- Save and restore presets to/from XSPF file.
- Search music server for title, artist, or album.
- Display status and current song info.
- Show cover art (Depends on music server, radio station and song info).
- Copy current song title and URL to clipboard.
- Control power, play, pause, next, previous and volume buttons.
- Manage the song queue: Display, set, insert, and append songs. Set Repeat and Shuffle mode.
- Sleep timer.
- Scrobble with last.fm (Works with UPnP and DAAP servers but not with Internet radio. Requires a last.fm account).
- Search the Web for the now playing song (long press on song info!).
- Easy switching between multiple players.
- Network communication: The app uses the network to communicate with the SoundBridge. If you enable to display cover art or scrobble with last.fm then the app may contact various internet sites.
- System Tools - prevent phone from sleeping: If you enable the settings Keep Wi-Fi on or Scrobble then this permission is required to prevent the phone from shutting down Wi-Fi during sleep.
- Phone calls - read phone state and identity: If you enable the setting Pause during phone call then the app needs this permission to listen for changes in the phone state, like incoming calls or off-hook. The app never uses the identity of the caller, but there is no separate permission in the Android system to distinguish between phone state and caller identity.